Teacher Choice: Please let us know if you’d like to work with Abigail Thomas, Dorothy Allison or Bar Scott. For descriptions of our teachers and their workshops, please go to our workshop page. All new students will be asked to submit a single page essay describing their work and their writing/workshop experience to date. This essay will help teachers and Twin Compass decide if a student has chosen the right teacher. Registration will be refunded if a student is not able to work with the teacher of their choice.
- Registration fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Tuition for Abby’s workshop: $1075 ($100 discount if paid in full by April 1, 2013)
Tuition for Dorothy’s workshop: $1075 ($100 discount if paid in full by April 1, 2013)
- Tuition for Bar’s workshop: $475 ($100 discount if paid in full by April 1, 2013)
- Meals: $360
- Lodging at the Westcliffe Inn across the street from Coyote Moon. To see their rooms, please visit westcliffeinn.com
- Option a: Queen Suite (2 beds) with Air Conditioning* $475
- Option b: Queen Suite (2 beds) Standard $450
- Option c: Queen Suite, double occupancy with someone you know, $240/person
- Option d: King Suite Standard $465
- Option e: Dorm Option (limited availability at Coyote Moon): $180
- Option f: No housing. Tuition and meals only (see “Total Fees” below)
*Air conditioning is not necessary in Westcliffe. Nights are cool here naturally.
Twin Compass will handle all Westcliffe Inn reservations, registration and fees.
Total Fees including registration, tuition, meals and lodging (without April 1st discount):
- Option a: Abby: $2010; Dorothy: $2010; Bar: $1410
- Option b: Abby: 1985; Dorothy: $1985; Bar: $1385
- Option c: Abby: $1775; Dorothy: $1775; Bar: $1175
- Option d: Abby: $2000; Dorothy: $2000; Bar: $1400
- Option e: Abby: $1715; Dorothy: $1715; Bar: $1115
- Option f: Abby $1535; Dorothy: $1535; Bar, $935
Fee Due Dates
Pay in full by April 1, 2013 and you will receive a $100 discount. Others pay in full by May 10, 2013.
All fees less the $100.00 registration fee are refundable in full if cancelled by April 8, 2012. Thereafter there will be a 20% cancellation fee. Students will be required to send written material to their teacher and classmates no later than May 15th. Students who do not meet this deadline may be asked to withdraw. If this happens, the student will lose their entire tuition unless Twin Compass is able to fill their spot. If Twin Compass is able to fill their spot, the student will forfeit their registration plus 20%. Please, get your writing done and delivered to the rest of us on time so that this doesn’t happen. All students will send up to twelve pages and no more to their teacher and classmates by May 15th. Twin Compass cannot be responsible for costs associated with students who have to withdraw for any reason.
In the event that one of our teachers is unable to attend for some reason beyond their control, Twin Compass will make every effort to replace them with a similarly qualified teacher.
Minimum Class size for Abby is 7 students; for Dorothy’s, 7; for Bar’s, 4 students.
Maximum Class Size 10 for each class.
You can register on-line or by check. Once you have registered, Twin Compass will bill you for the balance due including tuition, meals, and the lodging option of your choice.
To register with a check, please send $100 with your contact info and your choice of teacher to:
Twin Compass Partnership
11 Granada Court
Westcliffe, CO 81252
To pay the $100 registration fee online please select your teacher below and press “Add to cart.” You will see your shopping cart at the top of the page on the right-hand site. Click “Checkout” to go to PayPal and complete your registration.
Teacher (Abigail, Dorothy, or Bar)
When we have received your registration, we will invoice you for the balance due, which you can pay by check, or by credit card through Paypal. Questions? email@example.com